Analysis of the 23 players who will be on the plane to Qatar in Nov for the 2022 World Cup. Gareth Southgate (England manager) has recently announced the England squad for the upcoming 2022 World Cup Qatar tournament initiates. He wants to build on the success of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia where they reached the semi-final but they will do better than in the previous tournament. The team has a 1-time title in 1966 after a long-ago against West Germany by (4-2) when Geoff Hurst scored two goals to complete the match.
Ollie Watkins is selected for England’s squad for the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification matches. Sam Johnstone is an England youth international, who represented winning caps at under-16, under-17, under-19, and under-20 levels. Both players earned their first England call-ups after being named in the England National Team squad for the start of the 2022 World Cup qualifying campaign qualification matches against San Marino, Albania, and Poland.
Aston Villa (Forward Watkins) has impressed in his first season in the English Premier League, With the help of 10 goals since joining Brantford. Here we are sharing information about England’s 2022 World Cup Squad Players.
Other absence through injury includes Bellingham Dortmund teammate Jadon Sancho as well as Jack Grealish and Leicester City pair James Madison and Harvey. The team performance is superb this time because you have already seen it in the Euro cup 2020.
England 2022 FIFA World Cup Squad
England has made their place in the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualified teams and has shown the best performance in their previous matches and this time England has the chance to take the 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup title.
|Goalkeeper||Sam Johnstone, Nike Pope, Dean Henderson|
|Defenders||Ben Chilwell, Conor Coady, Eric Dier, Reece James, Harry Maguire, Tyrone Mings, Luke Shaw, John Stones, Kieran Trippier, Kyle Walker|
|Midfielders||James Ward-Prowse, Declan Rice, Kalvin Phillips, Mason Mount, Jesse Lingard, Phil Foden, Jude Bellingham|
|Forwards||Ollie Watkins, Raheem Sterling, Bukayo Saka, Marcus Rashford, Harry Kane Dominic Calvert-Lewin.|
England 2022 FIFA World Cup Squad: The Squad for the March Internationals
- GK: Jordan Pickford (Everton)
- GK: Nick Pope (Burnley)
- GK: Fraser Forster (Southampton)
- DF: Conor Coady (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
- FW: Emile Smith Rowe (Arsenal)
- FW: Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
- FW: Ollie Watkins (Aston Villa)
- DF: Marc Guehi (Crystal Palace)
- DF: Trick Mitchell (Crystal Palace)
- DF: Kyle Walker-Peters (Southampton)
- DF: Harry Maguire (Manchester United)
- DF: Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa)
- DF: Luke Shaw (Manchester United)
- DF: John Stones (Manchester City)
- DF: Ben White (Arsenal)
- MF: Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund)
- MF: Conor Gallagher (Crystal Palace, loan from Chelsea)
- MF: Jordan Henderson (Liverpool)
- MF: Mason Mount (Chelsea)
- MF: Declan Rice (West Ham United)
- MF: James Ward-Prowse (Southampton)
- FW: Jack Grealish (Manchester City)
- FW: Phil Foden (Manchester City)
- FW: Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)